Scroll down for lesson plans, posters and other resources for teaching
What does Good Health and Well Being mean?
- Reduce the number of mothers who die giving birth to their children.
- Prevent the deaths of newborns and children under five years old.
- End epidemics such as HIV/AIDS and other diseases, such as hepatitis or waterborne diseases.
- Educate people on prevention and abuse of drugs and alcohol as well as on mental health issues.
- Provide information about family planning, sex education and reproductive health.
- Ensure that everyone enjoys the right to health, which includes high quality medical care, and accessible and economical medicines and vaccines.
- Halve global deaths and injuries from road traffic accidents.
- Substantially reduce the number of deaths and illnesses from hazardous chemicals and air, water, and soil pollution and contamination.