Scroll down for lesson plans, posters and other resources for teaching
What does Quality Education mean?
- Ensure education for all, starting from basic education.
- Provide more opportunities for technical and vocational training to youth and adults so they can get better jobs.
- End inequality in educational opportunities between men and women, for children with disabilities, indigenous people and victims of conflict.
- Improve school facilities to provide a safe and positive environment for everyone.
- Increase the number of scholarships for vocational and technical training, either in a person’s home country or abroad.
- Increase the number of trained and qualified teachers.
- Promote education for sustainable development.