- Ensure all have access to safe water.
- Ensure all have access to sanitation (safe sewage disposal and good waste management) and public education on healthy hygiene habits.
- Monitor water quality to reduce contamination. Prevent chemicals or contaminants from being thrown into the water.
- Improve water use, developing greater resources for it’s reutilisation.
- Raise awareness among communities to ensure they play an active part in improving their water management and sanitation.
- Protect and restore water-related ecosystems, including mountains, forests, wetlands, rivers, aquifers and lakes.